Price: Either no price found or multiple price is found.
- Processor: 11th Gen Intel Core I3-1115G4 processor, base speed 3.0 Ghz, max speed 4.1 Ghz, 2 Cores, 6 MB smart cache | Memory: 8GB DDR4 RAM 3200 MHz, upgradable up to 16 GB | Storage: 512GB SSD
- Operating System: Preloaded Windows 11 Home SL with Lifetime Validity
- Display: 15.6″ screen with (1920×1080) FHD Antiglare, 250 Nits display | TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light Certified | Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics comes with DirectX 12.1 enables amazing graphics| Monitor Supports: Supports up to 2 independent displays
- Ports: 1x USB 2.0 | 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 | 1x USB-C 3.2 Gen 1 (support data transfer only) | 1x HDMI 1.4b | 1x Ethernet RJ-45 (LAN Port) | 1x Headphone / microphone combo jack (3.5mm) | 1x Power Connector
- Keyboard: 6-row, spill-resistant, multimedia Fn keys, numeric keypad | Touchpad: Buttonless Mylar surface multi-touch touchpad, supports Precision TouchPad
- Connectivity: 802.11ac 2×2 Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 5.0 | Audio: High Definition, Realtek ALC3287 codec, Stereo speakers, 1.5W x2, Dolby Audio | Dual array microphone | Security: TPM 2.0 | Physical Locks: Kensington Nano Security Slot
- Battery Life: Upto 5.5 hours* as per MobileMark | Integrated Li-Polymer 38Wh battery, supports Rapid Charge (charge up to 80% in 1hr) with 65W AC adapter | ENERGY STAR 8.0 Rated | Design: Thin & Light Laptop, 180 Degree Hinge
- Reliable and Durable laptop | Tests passed: Shock test, Vibration test, Hinge life test, Operating temperature test, Keyboard in-system test, Fan Reliability test, Panel scuff testand Pressure test to withstand extreme conditions
- Additional Certifications: ErP Lot 3, RoHS compliant | This genuine Lenovo Laptop comes with 1 Year Onsite Warranty + 1Y ADP Add On
- Inside the box: Laptop with battery, Charger, User manual
There are no reviews yet.